Family coaching is an opportunity to participate, on an individual basis or as a family, in advocacy planning for you and your relative with serious mental illness. The coaching process can help you discover and address the needs of your family and/or yourself.
Coaching can help you:
- Learn successful tools and techniques for advocacy
- Define concerns, challenges or stressors
- Define necessary steps for action
- Tap into supports and resources efficiently
- Develop a practical plan for future family stability
Private tutorials are available:
- In person
- By telephone
- By email
Please contact us For more information.